Fayetteville Trial Lawyers
For more than 30 years, the attorneys at McNally, Fox, Grant & Davenport have remained committed to protecting the rights of our clients and pursuing legal solutions in cases involving family law, personal injury, zoning and business disputes. With a sound record of successful results and compassionate advocacy, many of our new clients come to us as referrals or returning clients.
Since 1986, we have provided sound counsel and effective legal representation to clients throughout the south Atlanta metro area. We are leaders in trial advocacy and are backed by a proven record of results.
Call 770-461-2223 or contact us for an initial consultation and case evaluation at our Fayetteville law firm.
We dedicate a significant portion of our practice to litigation, so you can trust that we will aggressively pursue your rights to achieve the best possible outcome. Whether we are seeking to maximize your compensation after an injury or helping you devise a comprehensive estate plan, you can trust in our counsel, guidance and ability to achieve effective legal results.
- Our firm has established a tradition of integrity, compassion and personal service for our clients.
- We take a strategic and aggressive approach to ensure that we return the best possible results in every case.
- You can trust that we are attentive, available, and responsive to your needs, from your initial consultation through the final resolution of your case.
- While we are skilled in negotiations and settlement, we are prepared to take any case to trial on your behalf.
- Our firm has served families throughout Georgia since 1973 and we are committed to serving the needs of the south Atlanta metro area.
Compassionate, Personalized Family Legal Services
The attorneys at McNally, Fox, Grant & Davenport are well-known for their dedication, compassion and experience in trial advocacy. With more than 30 years of experience, we are committed to our community, and we have longstanding relationships with local attorneys and numerous legal professionals. In addition to our attorneys, we also offer the highly knowledgeable expertise of our staff, including paralegals and secretaries. You can trust that we will remain attentive and available to address any questions or concerns that you may have.
Credit cards, cash, and check accepted · More than 30 years of trial advocacy · Call 770-461-2223 or contact us for an initial consultation with our Fayetteville, Georgia, lawyers.