Georgia Car Wreck Lawyers
Many people involved in accidents are in shock and confused about what to do, how to deal with insurance companies and whether they need an attorney. At McNally, Fox, Grant & Davenport, our attorneys will take the time to answer your questions, explain your options and manage all aspects of your case, so you can focus on recovery. Our priority is to maximize your settlement so you get the full compensation you need and deserve.
Providing sound counsel and effective legal representation to Fayetteville since 1986. We are leaders in trial advocacy and are backed by a proven record of results.
Call 770-461-2223 or contact us for an initial consultation and case evaluation with our metro Atlanta auto accident lawyers.
Our motor vehicle accident attorneys will take the following action on your behalf:
- We will deal directly with insurance companies on your behalf to ensure you do not waive any rights that could minimize your recovery.
- Our attorneys will scrutinize your accident reports and medical treatment records to ensure accuracy.
- We will conduct extensive interviews and an intensive investigation to determine the cause of the accident and identify all responsible parties.
- Our attorneys will determine the full value of your losses, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and long-term care costs.
- We will explore every potential avenue of recovery and aggressively pursue maximum compensation.
- If we are unable to recover your rightful compensation through negotiation or settlement agreements, we will take your case to trial.
Experienced Trial Attorneys Focused on Your Rights and Recovery
Even minor fender benders can quickly become complex. Our attorneys are experienced in dealing with cases involving uninsured motorists, highway trucking accidents, permanent injury and wrongful death. We work with professionals who can provide expert testimony to support your case.
Although our firm has earned million dollar settlements for our clients, we consider every case and every client to be important, without regard to the amount of money at stake.
Credit cards, cash, and check accepted· More than 30 years of trial advocacy · Call 770-461-2223 or contact us for an initial consultation with our Fayetteville, Georgia, automobile accident lawyers.